HEALING FOR EVERY SEASON
In order to change we must be sick & tired of being sick & tired
-Fannie Lou Hammer
ACUPUNCTURE, HERBAL THERAPY
& MASSAGE CAN HELP!
- Stop painful periods & encourage regular menstrual cycles that can be sustained through adulthood
- Heal injuries that impede physical fitness goals or weight loss
- Stop pain from repetitive motion injury
- Ease insomnia, anxiety and depression
- Calm hormone imbalances that can lead to migraines, hyperthyroid /hypothyroid conditions or weight gain
- Overcome fertility challenges to achieve and maintain a strong, healthy pregnancy
- Improve outcome of IVF, ICI and IUI procedures
- Promote a healthy labor, timely delivery and smooth postpartum transition
- Ease pregnancy discomfort or complications
- Minimize the symptoms of menopause while allowing natural transitions to occur
- Soothe chronic UTI or yeast infection syndromes
- Recover quickly from surgery and the side effects of chemotherapy or radiation
- Retain desired activity levels by reducing inflammation and increasing flexibility
- Promote healthy cognitive function through relaxation and focus on the present moment
- Improve circulation
- Encourage proper digestion & elimination
- Alleviate seasonal and chronic allergy symptoms
- Create a strong, healthy foundation for lifelong wellness
Acupuncture treatments for young women help to establish a space of internal quiet. Treatments provide a mental “time out” from situations that can seem overwhelming. Our goal is education and empowerment so young women can fully understand their own bodies and embrace them.
As women reach adulthood responsibilities increase exponentially. This can take a toll on physical, mental and emotional health. Acupuncture treatments seek to restore balance, achieve specific health goals and increase general energy levels so all tasks can be completed with enjoyment and grace.
Seniors walk a delicate line of maintaining freedom while respecting some limitations that occur naturally as the body ages. Acupuncture treatments focus on retaining high levels of independence and a strong physical body.