ADDRESSING FERTILITY CHALLENGES
ACUPUNCTURE CAN HELP!
- mitigate complications from irregular menses and syndromes like PCOS or Endometriosis
- encourage implantation, embryo growth and prevent miscarriage
- counter negative stress feedback loops that poorly influence ovarian/pituitary/hypothalamus axis
- improve follicle count and quality
- increase uterine lining thickness
- promote health for advanced maternal age concerns
- lower elevated FSH
- decrease inflammation for PID or fallopian tube factors
- help to calm autoimmune disorders
- address sperm factor issues
- improve success rates of ICI, IUI and IVF” have ICI, IUI, IVF
- help prepare a solid foundation for donor sperm or donor egg cycles
- support for single mothers by choice and surrogates
- help heal mild to moderate OHSS
A Promise: At Radiant Point Acupuncture we warmly welcome people of the LGBTQ community, single mothers by choice and surrogates. Our goal is to help build families and we happily embrace the diversity that word includes.
Whether you are attempting to conceive at home or with the help of Assisted Reproductive Technologies like IVF or IUI, fertility challenges can feel isolating and overwhelming. Emotional strains, financial concerns and often a western medical diagnosis of “unexplained infertility” can leave families feeling powerless. Our goal at Radiant Point Acupuncture is to help achieve pregnancy while creating a healing space of support and individualized care.
CONCEPTION at HOME
Difficulties tracking your cycle or repeated unsuccessful conception attempts are often unexpected. This additional stress can further compounds fertility challenges. Taking the time to understand your unique menstrual cycle can be the key to fertility. By preparing your body for pregnancy you can improve your chance of a healthier baby and lessen your risk for complications.
ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGIES IVF & IUI
Recent studies confirm Traditional Chinese Medicine’s positive influence on achieving pregnancy in concert with ART therapies. Often times a diagnosis of infertility can be stressful enough, but that compounded by complex pharmaceutical regiments and multiple doctors appointments can leave families overwhelmed. Acupuncture provides a safe, healing space to process and recover, allowing for up to 65% increase in conception. Couples who received acupuncture on transfer day alone ,with no other preparatory treatments, improved their conception rates by 39%!
I am confident that the work Kate did over the past year has played a huge part in my success, preparing my body to conceive and support this pregnancy. Seeing Kate also kept me sane during such a difficult time. I always knew that she was there for me, doing all she could to help me reach my goal.